The micro-stimulation promotion program helps elderly women to successfully promote discharge, and the third-generation IVF technology in the United States reduces the chance of abortion!
Ms. W is 41 years old and AMH0.27. In 2017, she did second-generation test tubes in Macau, taking 5 eggs, fertilizing 2 and transplanting 2 without implantation. In 2018, she found Chuen to prepare to go to the United States for three generations of IVF. Dr. Sandy of the San Diego Reproductive Center in the United States customized a micro-stimulation ovulation plan based on her age and ovarian function decline. Ovulation-stimulating microstimulation, referred to as "micro-promoting" for short, compared with the traditional long-protocol and short-protocol ovulation-promoting methods, small-dose drugs and mild ovulation-promoting methods are used to obtain fewer, but higher-quality embryos at a time. According to the results of clinical application for many years, micro-stimulation has fewer ovulation-promoting drugs and less ovarian stimulation. A small amount of ovulation-promotion can be used to mature the best follicles with the best sensitivity to the drug and reduce the effect of the drug on egg quality. , Closer to the natural state, the eggs obtained are of higher quality and better endometrial receptivity.
A large number of studies have shown that micro-stimulation ovulation promotion is suitable for elderly women, ovarian function decline, poor ovarian response, and patients with ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). The micro-stimulation scheme reduces the dose of promoting drugs, shortens the treatment time, and obtains better embryos by increasing the number of cycles to strive for the ideal pregnancy rate.
In May 2018, after signing a contract with Chuen Baby, Ms. W. began to promote the discharge in the country, but she will also use the drug to promote discharge in the United States. A few days later, Ms. W's exclusive fertility consultant booked a flight to the United States and a local hotel, and began a three-generation IVF tour in the United States. Ms. W returned home the next day after her eggs were retrieved in the United States, and stayed in the United States for only six days.
This time Ms. W took two eggs. The two eggs were of good quality, all were fertilized, and the two embryos developed blastocysts. Behind the 100% cyst production rate is the most suitable solution and strong embryo laboratory in Thailand. The steps of the third generation of IVF are left with PGS screening and embryo transfer. Next, wait for the good news of Ms.
Embryonic insufficiency or cessation of development is a big blow to a family, because this situation was not expected to occur. Because the process of embryonic development is more complicated, problems that occur at one stage will cause the development to stop. Each pregnant mother may have different reasons for the fetus to stop developing, but in summary there are the following reasons:
1. Genetic factors. If the embryo has abnormal chromosomes, or if some tissues and organs are not developed in the early stages of embryo development, the embryo cannot continue to grow and develop.
2. If the mother's nutrition or oxygen cannot be delivered to the fetus, the fetus will stop growing due to lack of nutrition or lack of oxygen.
3. Insufficient secretion of some hormones can not maintain the normal development of the fetus, which will cause the fetus to stop growing.
4. Pregnant mothers suffer from certain diseases. If vaginitis, embryos stop developing due to bacterial or viral infections.
5. If the pregnant mother and the fetus reject each other, the immune rejection of the antigen and antibody will cause the fetus to stop developing.
6. Eating certain foods causes the fetus to stop developing, or taking some drugs that are not conducive to fetal development.
If the embryo is stopped, the pregnancy response of all pregnant mothers will gradually disappear. The first is no longer like nausea and vomiting, and in the early pregnancy response, the feeling of breast swelling will also be weakened. Then there will be bleeding in the vagina, often dark red blood. Finally, there may be lower abdominal pain and expelled embryos. The above performances are different, some even show a little physical signs, have direct abdominal pain, and then undergo an abortion, or asymptomatic routine ultrasound examination after artificial abortion.
Mom and dad who are still immersed in joy, suddenly have to accept the horror reality that the fetus has stopped developing, which is uncomfortable. There are many reasons why an embryo stops developing, either because the embryo has an abnormal chromosome or because it is infected with a virus.
So what are the symptoms of embryo development?
1. Sudden disappearance of early pregnancy response or vaginal bleeding may indicate that the embryo has stopped developing.
2. If you go to the hospital and find that the HCG level is low and the B-ultrasound has no fetal heart, you can determine that the embryo has stopped developing.
3. Early pregnancy reaction manifests as nausea and vomiting, feeling weak every day, and breast tenderness. If these symptoms disappear, be vigilant whether it means that the embryo has stopped developing. It is necessary to check regularly to understand the development of the baby in time.
How to prevent embryogenesis?
1. Careful medication during pregnancy Many drugs can enter the fetus through the placenta, and whether the drugs that enter the fetus will affect the fetus and how much, which is related to the dosage, duration, type of drug, route of administration, fetal susceptibility, etc Factors. Taking the time of medication as an example, if the fetal organ formation period of 4 to 6 weeks of first trimester, it is often the most teratogenic. Generally speaking, the earlier the medication is taken, the longer the continuous medication is taken, and the larger the dosage, the greater the harm.
2. Avoid viral infection 2 to 3 months in the first trimester of pregnancy, fetus is very sensitive to the virus, because some viruses such as herpes simplex virus, measles virus, hepatitis B virus, rubella virus, cytomegalovirus, influenza virus, etc. can cause fetal malformations . If you have active tuberculosis or hepatitis, you should terminate your pregnancy. Therefore, you should go to public places as little as possible during the first trimester to prevent virus infection, strengthen your physique, and strengthen your resistance to the disease. Pregnant women should avoid colds.
3. Avoid too much toxic chemicals contacting the detergent will easily cause miscarriage, and should also pay attention. Radiation, isotope, chemical industry poisons such as benzene, chloroprene, nitrosamine, lead and highly toxic pesticides have teratogenic effects. Pregnant women engaged in chemical production or exposed to toxic chemicals should try their best to change jobs. Pregnant women in rural areas should not spray pesticides.
4. Avoid tobacco and alcohol, control the intake of strong tea and coffee. Tobacco contains more than 400 harmful compounds, of which nicotine is the culprit. Pregnant women inhaling or living and working in a smoky environment can cause miscarriages, premature births, dysplasia of the fetus, and even deformities, such as congenital heart disease, free lips, palate, and anencephaly. Smoking pregnant women also have a higher incidence of hypertension during pregnancy than non-smoking pregnant women.
5. IVF Screening Diagnosis Whether termination of pregnancy or IVF surgery is unacceptable. But in fact, more than 60% of abortions are caused by chromosomal abnormalities in embryos. One or more chromosomes will become aneuploid. Such embryos cannot develop normally and will naturally be eliminated. Even if the live birth is successful, the fetus usually suffers from severe genetic diseases, and there are many problems in physical development and intellectual development. For example, triploid of chromosome 18 will be Edward's syndrome, and triploid of chromosome 21 will be Down's syndrome. However, due to chromosomal abnormalities, there are no effective treatments for embryonic hypoplasia. For older couples, if they want to have healthy embryos and avoid chromosomal abnormalities, they can use the third-generation IVF technology in the United States. Screening and diagnosis can effectively guarantee the transfer of healthy embryos, so that older couples can give birth to healthy babies.
- Microstimulation promotion program helps elderly women to successfully promote discharge, the third-generation IVF technology in the United States reduces the chance of abortion!
- Can I have children after menopause? False amenorrhea or permission to pass IVF pregnancy in the US! -2019-12-19
- See how much it cost netizens to share how much they spent on US IVF technology - 2019-12-18
- When uterine sarcoma meets US IVF, will it be saved? -2019-12-17
- Assisted reproduction | Use your last name as my baby's first name! Congratulations to your daddy for getting an Aries male treasure! -2019-12-16
WeChat customer service
- Consulting Tel: 021-60909780 / 400-6537-101
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org