When uterine sarcoma meets US IVF, will it be saved?
Can uterine adenomyosis be an IVF in the United States? Does it affect the fetus? Uterine adenomyosis is characterized by the presence of ectopic endometrium and glands in the myometrium, with surrounding muscle cells Hypertrophy and hyperplasia, because the condition of adenomyosis will gradually worsen over time, and the uterine environment will become worse and worse. The longer the patient delays, the less chance of test tube success, so the adenomyosis of test tube Patients, never try to wait until the condition of adenomyosis has improved and try to conceive, then the situation will only get worse.
Symptoms of adenomyosis:
Manifestations: dysmenorrhea, irregular menstrual cycle, menstrual flow gradually increasing, some patients may also have blood stains before and after menstruation, severe patients can cause anemia, the size of the uterus is generally large, and the severity may be as large as three months of pregnancy, During menstruation, the endometrium in the normal position sheds bleeding and can be smoothly discharged through the cervix and vagina, so women are only slightly uncomfortable, but it is not a big deal. However, the endometrial tissue that grows ectopically to the myometrium is not so Well, they also need to swell, bleed, and fall off, but there is nowhere to dispatch and unblock, and they can only disturb the uterine muscles, causing patients with menstrual pain.
What are the causes of infertility caused by adenomyosis?
1. Causes the uterine environment to become very poor. For example, affected by adenomyosis, patients will have problems such as uterine enlargement, thickened uterine wall, and uterine polyps. This means that the implantation of fertilized eggs is very poor and cannot develop normally. Therefore, many patients with uterine adenomyosis will have fetal cessation after a few months of pregnancy. B-ultrasound does not have a fetal heart and fetal buds.
2. Inflammation leads to tubal adhesions and obstruction. The uterine environment of some adenomyosis patients is not very bad, but because of some sterile inflammation caused by adenomyosis, or the patient has had some inflammation, these inflammations cause the fallopian tube to adhere and obstruct, and then cause infertility.
3. Combining ingenious capsules may also cause infertility. Uterine adenomyosis with chocolate cysts is very common. If the cyst is large or multi-shaped, it will affect the ovulation function of the ovary, and poor ovulation will lead to infertility.
If your body has the following three conditions, it is likely that you have adenomyosis:
1. Dysmenorrhea: This is the most obvious manifestation. The ectopic endometrium in the uterine muscle layer is congested and swollen under the influence of ovarian hormones, which expands the uterine muscle layer during menstruation, mostly secondary dysmenorrhea. Pain is generally reduced at the end of the period.
2. Menstrual disorders: As the uterus becomes larger, the menstrual period increases.
3, physical characteristics: the uterus is like a ball, the texture is hardened and the uterus is enlarged. Generally does not exceed the uterine size at 12 weeks of pregnancy, the closer to menstrual pain, the more obvious the pain.
The treatment of adenomyosis is difficult to cure. At present, the treatment of adenomyosis can only be resisted by drugs and surgery. Amazingly, adenomyosis will gradually self-mend in patients after menopause. Relief, so the choice of clinical treatment plan needs to be individualized according to the patient's age, symptoms and fertility requirements. At the time of examination, the uterus of patients with adenomyosis will also be larger than that of normal people. For female friends who want to have children, adenomyosis is definitely the biggest obstacle to fertility.
Treatment method: Mild, generally do not deal with, do not affect the embryo implantation rate, if moderate or severe, it is recommended to replace directly. Surgery is the main body of treatment. Total hysterectomy is especially suitable for those patients with severe symptoms, long duration, older age, and who have completed childbirth. The surgery can be performed by traditional laparotomy or minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy). The completion depends on the size of the uterus, the degree of pelvic adhesions, whether there are other comorbidities, and a comprehensive judgment based on the individual technical ability of the surgeon.
For young patients who have not given birth, surgery must be performed with great care, for the following reasons:
(1) Uterine adenomyosis, or even uterine adenomyoma diagnosed by B-ultrasound, is different from uterine fibroids. It does not have a clearer boundary between fibroids and uterine myometrium, and it is not easy to remove it cleanly;
(2) Adenomyosis has poor uterine elasticity, high tension at the incision site, difficult sutures after resection of the lesion, high risk of bleeding, infection, unsatisfactory uterine formation, and pelvic adhesions;
(3) The scar left on the uterus is the hidden danger of uterine rupture during pregnancy and may increase the risk of placental abnormalities (placental adhesion, placental implantation, etc.);
(4) Uterine adenomyosis is widely distributed in the uterine myometrium, which often leads to a situation where it is not good to have a knife during surgery. Some are localized adenomas and some are diffuse. For those who have not completed fertility, Females, it is not possible to perform a catastrophic and destructive operation during surgery, and it is difficult to expect that conservative surgery can achieve satisfactory results with clean resection, and long-term drug treatment is still required after surgery.
- Good morning baby wish you a happy Christmas Eve! -2019-12-24
- These 5 secret doctors for IVF in the U.S. won't tell you - 2019-12-23
- Microstimulation promotion program helps elderly women to successfully promote discharge, the third-generation IVF technology in the United States reduces the chance of abortion! -2019-12-20
- Can I have children after menopause? False amenorrhea or permission to pass IVF pregnancy in the US! -2019-12-19
- See how much it cost netizens to share how much they spent on US IVF technology - 2019-12-18
WeChat customer service
- Consulting Tel: 021-60909780 / 400-6537-101
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org